Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back to Childhood

We had so much fun tobogganing today! After missing out yesterday R and I joined in on the fun. And what would a family fun afternoon be without mom's camera? So here are some shots!


The girls bailed early (after an hour and a half) R needed her nap. The boys stayed out for 3 hours and then walked home. What a difference a year makes. I remember sitting in the van with baby R last January while they tobogganed and it didn't last too long. This year S is flying down the hill backwards on his own little sled.

1 comment:

Kim Mraz said...

your photography is fantastic!

I am fairly new to the blogging world and I recently asked my readers to recommend a blog that I can check out. Many of them listed friend's and others chose blogs that inspires them and your blog was put forward. I would like to invite you to come visit my blog, http://paperhugs.typepad.com/ and you will be entered into a drawing to win a sweet RAK. I am so glad that I was informed about your blog. Hope you will come play :) Kim Hughes