Friday, August 22, 2008

Week 3

Here are my pictures from this weeks challenges.


Aug 15 - on the highway leaving Albertsville. No idea we were not going to make it home this day.


Aug 16 - the loaner car from the dealer in our driveway. Home sweet Home, at last!


Aug 17 - On my plate challenge. All of the stuff I had on my plate this day. There is always so much work to do when returning from a holiday. The toughest part was everyone getting sick :(


Aug 18 - a morning walk to the post office to pick up the mail after a week. Hooray way fewer bills then I imagined :)


Aug 19 - my picture and my tripod ;) I actually do have a tripod but this worked just as well. An evening of putting our feet up and watching Olympics (oh yeah and eating nachos) after kids were in bed.

Aug 20 - August photo challenge. This speaks August to me...being outside and then eating ice cream (which replaced supper since she had a fever).



Aug 21 - a great end to a long day at the store. She recently was faced with the unexpected loss of her sister. She and her family have been on my mind daily. This is a friendship that withstands time! This is one strong, amazing woman. I love this girl to death and have been so fortunate to have her in my life. The smiles were less about posing for the picture and more about laughing at me practically belly flopping into the tub before the camera took the picture.

This is my week in review. Despite all of the illness in my house, the lack of sleep and no van/transportation...it has been a good week but I certainly look forward to the start of a new week without illness, on a little more sleep and having a van.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow what a week you've had. hopefully this next one is better for you!

The Selman's said...

Thanks for the view into your life this week! I'm happy see that you were able to get together with T. She has been on my mind as well. Great take on the plate challenge! I thought of doing the same thing, but got lazy! LOL!

Elizabeth said...

Nachos!!!

(oh, and nice hair cut by the by... gorgeous!)

xoxo
Lesa