Friday, August 29, 2008

Almost the last week

Only a few days left of August and I am proud to say I haven't missed a day of pictures and I have already started on my August album (I have only completed 2 pages but I am pleased that I have at least started).

Here are my pics for the week.

Aug 22 - I got a new lens today and I got to go out with a great friend (it's been WAY to long) So this is my double I want to see you challenge. I want to see everyone through my new lens :) and I want to see more of this woman!


Aug 23 - I woke up this morning with a fever. It was a tough day as P was out picking up our van (8 hour day) and I was fighting a virus with a fever, the chills, and body aches. S & T were very good and even sang me some lullabies :)

Aug 24 - Another sick day :( I did manage to get up and tidy up a bit. My Hard Work challenge is about asking my kids to clean their room. I get so fed up with tidying their room and then having it all pulled apart half a day later. So I told them if they do not put their toys and belongings away after playing with them I will put them in this garbage bag because it must mean they don't want them. I feel like such a militant mom some days.



Aug 25 - We celebrated my mom's birthday a day late. The kids love birthday parties! Happy birthday mom. We love you!
Look down challenge - the pic of T and grandma playing Guess Who.



Aug 26 - Good Night challenge - I can certainly tell that my kids are ready for some routine and new challenges of school/preschool. They have been fighting and acting up lately. I have been so frustrated some days but then I see this and wonder how I could let things bother me so much. I am so fortunate to have these guys! I love them to pieces and are they ever sweet (especially when they are sleeping ;) ).


Aug 27 - Still not feeling great, so I managed to sneak a nap on the couch while the kids played board games in the afternoon. It is getting a little tricky getting games out of the closet. I think I should reorganize ;)


Aug 28 - Morning cuddles on the couch. I was asked to take this picture! Wow, do I ever love these moments! :)

1 comment:

The Selman's said...

Great everyday shots again this week. The garbage bag is my favourite this week! We'll have to try that around here sometime. I can put all of D's books away and 10 minutes later, they are ALL over the floor! Glad to see you got to spend some time on the couch and go out for coffee!