Friday, March 14, 2008

To Be Published

I got a phone call Thursday afternoon, I didn't recognize the number so I prepared myself for a telemarketer. After a short time I realized this person really was looking for me and she was looking for my permission to publish a scrapbooking submission in Creating Keepsakes magazines Reader Gallery. I will be published in the July issue! I was long off the phone before I even comprehended the phone call. The word gallery threw me off and I first thought website...now to wait until July to see it in print!

2 comments:

The Selman's said...

Congrats again Kerri! I can't wait to see your "famous" creation!!

Jennifer said...

That is so fabulous!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see it! What an awesome acknowledgement of how talented you are.