Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stick Art

My little creative bug got into Grandma's popsicle sticks and practiced her printing. T has become very interested in spelling different words (of course she asks me how to spell them). She is doing such a great job with her printing and alphabet. I was surprised to see that she has enough control to write on such a small little stick. I love seeing what she comes up with!

We have our photo studio functional in our new space in the mall. We did a quick little practice with our new lights. S was so cooperative and actually posed for us, I guess he is learning that is the quickest way to get it all over with :) Here are some shots I took in the new location.






























I can not forget to add some pictures of our dance party at Grandma and Grandpa's on Sunday. Grandpa had it going on!!! Is that my toque?

2 comments:

The Selman's said...

T is doing incredibly well with her printing! Love the shot of S & R together! Go Grandpa Go! ;)

Cindy said...

G has got it going on!!!