Sunday, December 23, 2007

Production

It was a full day of Sunday School, lunch with friends, a photo shoot, and a visit from Grandma and Grandpa. You can see the excitement setting in for the kids. They are having a tough time keeping their emotions in check...but only 2 more sleeps!

Tonight they put on the cutest "play" for us and Grandma and Grandpa. It was so cute to see them planning together and helping one another. They were so excited to perform for us. R's laugh was contagious as she giggled non-stop at her dressed up siblings. I think everyone had a
blast watching them!




Only 1 more day left to shop. I have a couple of gifts to pick up tomorrow. Hopefully I will find something I am happy with and if not guess it is my own fault for waiting so long. Like I always say...I will be more prepared next year :)

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: