Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Day of School


I cannot believe he will be finished grade one tomorrow. There has been so much change this year and he has managed unbelievably well. I have seen so much progress with his motivation to build friendships. I have heard from other adults about conversations he has with them. He is becoming more comfortable at school and seems to be enjoying it.

Tomorrow will be a tough day for this little guy. He has difficulty moving on to new stages because it makes him sad to leave the old behind. He will miss his grade one teacher and his principal who is moving on to other opportunities. A huge thank you to the fantastic staff who have had such a positive impact on his school experience.

I love you little man! Congratulations on a successful year in grade one. I am proud of who you are!

No comments: