Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm done!

I actually finished my August mini album on time! It was a push at the end...worked on it in between trick or treaters tonight! I think I will do another for December! This time I plan to create my album first and just add the pictures as I go. It would be so much easier if I had a photo printer at home!

P first took the kids out trick or treating and then I took my turn going out with the kids. They had a blast. R was introduced to candy and LOVED it! You can't see my striped tights in the pictures :(

1 comment:

The Selman's said...

Looks great Kerri! I too want to do a photo a day for December. My friend just made her album last night so she just has to add photos and journaling. Definitely seems like the way to go!

Good to see you dressed up for Halloween!