Monday, July 14, 2008

He's 6


I can not believe 6 years have passed. This little guy is growing up right before my eyes. Teaching me so many things and bringing so much joy to our lives. I love that he still loves to cuddle, give hugs and kisses, tell us how much he loves us and is not TOO embarrassed by our craziness (although he does sometimes ask me to stop singing while rolling his eyes). He had his birthday party on Saturday and had chosen a small party with 2 friends and his 4 year old sister (by choice :) ). We went mini golfing and go-kart racing and then out to Dairy Queen for lunch. It was so much fun being able to focus on such a small group. We had a singsong in the van (Barenaked Ladies Popcorn is a favourite in our house right now)!

Tonight we had another little get together. He seemed so excited last night to say "see you when I am 6," but tonight is missing being 5. :(

You are such a blessing little man. I'm looking forward to many more days, months and years with you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how sweet! Sounds like a nice party. Great pic too!

The Selman's said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy! (and Happy Anniversary to you guys too!) I can't believe he's six either, that just means time is flying by too fast! Love the post processing!

Elizabeth said...

Kerri, this is one heck of a great shot.