Monday, June 9, 2008

Rhubarb Roots

Our webhost decided to "upgrade" the server we were on and in turn broke our forum on our site. We were in the process of planning a new site. This has now given us a push into we HAVE to develop a new site. Unfortunately, our old forum will not be restored and we will have to start fresh. There are always some benefits but of course I am disappointed about losing our current forum and gallery and not knowing what the time line will look like. It also means my husband (our web guy) will be somewhat occupied for the next, who knows how long...

I miss chatting with everyone on line and being up to date with the goings on in your lives. Looking forward to meeting you all on our new site as it develops.

2 comments:

The Selman's said...

I really miss chatting with you and everyone too. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the new site!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I really miss everyone. Every day I keep checking and hoping that it's working.